“I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity… If knocked down, I will get back up, every time.”
–U.S. Navy SEALs
If you’re not earning the income you’d like to earn, ask yourself…
“Am I working like someone who makes $X thousand a year… someone who makes roughly $Y every money hour* of the day?”
Are you valuing your time at that level? If not, who will?
- $50,000 = $25 every money hour
- $75,000 = $37 every money hour
- $100,000 = $50 every money hour (almost $1 a minute)
- $120,000 = $60 every money hour ($1 a minute)
- $150,000 = $75 every money hour
- $200,000 = $100 every money hour
- $250,000 = $125 every money hour (more than $2 a minute)
Greater than $250,000 = You probably don’t need the reminder. (“Rich enough not to waste time.”)
Email this sales reminder to a friend without the quote attached.
*money hours: hours during the sales day where you can talk with prospects and customers