Last month, we told you about Google’s quest for more data to help with the massive flooding in Pakistan.
The “Unigeo initiative for Pakistan” has been developing a network link that has a ton of data related to the Pakistan flood.
The latest version (4.1) includes a slight “pre-loaded” transparency on the layers in order to keep the underlying information visible as well as a more ergonomic search panel.
Currently, the included layers are:
• Pakistan affected districts – 2010 Aug 16
• Flooding General overview – 2010 Aug 11
• Floods in Charsadda district – 2010 Aug 02
• Situation in Kheshgi area – 2010 Aug 04
• Charsadda and Nowshera districts – 2010 July
• Situation in Hyderabad – 2010 Aug 29
• Red Cross + Red Crescent Society – 2010 Aug 29
Another great resource to check out would be local.com.pk, which has quite a bit of excellent information regarding flood relief. For example, their Hunza Landslide page is very well done, and was featured in a recent TEDxLahore talk, which you can view here.