Export Main Grid To Microsoft Mappoint
After release of Mappoint 2011 NA – it is time to try Microsoft MapPoint 2011 Europe.
Microsoft MapPoint 2011 Europe gives you the power to visualize business data on maps, so you can communicate insights with instant impact. Get street-level detail for Western European countries. MapPoint can plot an efficient route for your travel, with turn-by-turn driving directions.
Explore the Features of MapPoint 2011 Europe:
- Up-to-date geographic information with street-level maps for Western European countries.
- Easy-to-use tools for trip planning and data mapping.
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
With MapPoint 2011 Europe features, you can:
- Define custom territories and analyze business performance by geography.
- Find optimal routes by calculating mileage, drive times, and expenses in advance.
- Get detailed maps and driving directions.
- Add maps to Microsoft Office documents and presentations.
- Build custom mapping solutions with the extensible MapPoint object model.
To use Microsoft® MapPoint® Europe 2011, you need:
- Windows® 7 with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista® with 1 GB RAM, Windows Server® 2008 with 512MB RAM, Or Windows XP with 256MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Available hard-disk space: 2.5 GB.
- For installation: DVD-ROM drive or high speed Internet access.
- Super VGA (1024 X 768) or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse®, or a compatible pointing device.