“The sleeping fox
catches no poultry.”
– Benjamin Franklin (1706–1790)
American statesman, scientist, and printer
In Benjamin Franklin’s autobiography, he lists 13 life virtues worth pursuing – several apply directly to those who drive revenue – each builds upon the previous…
- Temperance: Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.