“One thing for sure you can do is push the luck on your side.”
–Roger Federer (1981 – )
Swiss tennis champion
“Diligence is the mother of good luck.”
– Benjamin Franklin (1706–1790)
American statesman, scientist, and printer
luck: noun: a force that makes things happen
You want more luck? Be the force that makes it happen…
- Prepare. Work hard to be ready for the opportunities that are important to you. Research. Practice. Perfect.
- Be awake. Pay attention to the people, events, and things around you. Evaluate logically and trust your gut instinct.
- Take action. Put yourself out there. Explore. Be vulnerable. Make contact with people. Take risks.
- Expect positive results. Optimism improves your chances. If (when) you fail, embrace the lesson and continue on, smarter.
That’s it. Now go be lucky (and sell something).