“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
– Paul the Apostle
If you’re not earning the income you’d like to earn, ask yourself…
“Am I working like someone who makes $X thousand a year… someone who makes roughly $Y every money hour* of the day?”
Are you valuing your time at that level? If not, who will?
- $50,000 = $25 every money hour
- $75,000 = $37 every money hour
- $100,000 = $50 every money hour (almost $1 a minute)
- $120,000 = $60 every money hour ($1 a minute)
- $150,000 = $75 every money hour
- $200,000 = $100 every money hour
- $250,000 = $125 every money hour (more than $2 a minute)
Greater than $250,000 = You probably don’t need the reminder.