“One benefit of risking failure:
the risk of success.”
–Sam Parker (1965 – )
Co-founder of JustSell
“Diligence is the mother of good luck.”
– Benjamin Franklin (1706–1790)
American statesman, scientist, and printer
luck: noun: a force that makes things happen
You want more luck? Be the force that makes it happen…
- Prepare. Work hard to be ready for the opportunities that are important to you. Research. Practice. Perfect.
- Be awake. Pay attention to the people, events, and things around you. Evaluate logically and trust your gut instinct.
- Take action. Put yourself out there. Explore. Be vulnerable. Make contact with people. Take risks.
- Expect positive results. Optimism improves your chances. If (when) you fail, embrace the lesson and continue on, smarter.
That’s it. Now go be lucky (and sell something).
30 seconds on how to minimize your sales luck (from The Badger)