Google launched the +1 button for custom maps in Google Maps. By clicking the +1 button you can tell other viewers that a particular map is helpful. It’s also a way to thank the specific map author for creating a useful custom map. For instance, say your friend created an awesome map of Hawaii Hikes and Surfing. Now you can let them know it was handy by clicking the +1 button. You can find the +1 button underneath the map description on public maps when you‘re signed into to your Google account.
You can keep track of your +1’d maps by going to your Google+ profile, and clicking the +1 tab. Your +1’s are always public, but your +1’s tab doesn’t have to be. You can choose to show this tab to the world, or simply use it to manage your record of things you love around the web. Currently, the +1 button only shows up on maps.google.com and not on embedded views of maps.
Maps you +1 show up on your profile
But don’t just +1 other peoples’ maps, get +1’d yourself! Create your own custom maps and share your must-stop-spots for travel destinations or your own neighborhood. Custom maps enable you to highlight sites, restaurants, shops, routes and more for anyone you choose to send your map to. To get the link for your map, open the map and then click the link button in the upper right. Copy and paste this link into an email or IM or post it to your Google+ profile so others can find it.
Send out links to your custom map
Create Maps. Share Maps. +1 Maps.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they’re checking in.
* Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
* Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
* Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
How to send invite in Google + (Google Plus)
It’s really easy. If you have Google+ and want to share with your pals, here’s what to do:
- Make sure the person you want to invite is already in your Google contacts. If not, you can add in Gmail.
- From your Circles page, drag that contact into a new circle. (You have to check where it says you want to share with the person over e-mail.)
- Now share something with the circle you just dragged the contact to. He or she will receive an e-mail that asks if they want to learn more about Google+.
- When they click the link in their e-mail, they’ll be prompted to join.
Google+ (Google Plus) for Android application – review and direct download
Google + (plus) invitation madness right now!
If you don’t have invitation yet… – contact me!
02/07/2011 [22:20] (GMT+3) Not working!!! Google seems that suspended all kind of invites …
03/07/2011 [03:40] (GMT+3) Working!!! With tremendous delay (sometimes 3-4 hours) invitation mail is coming, but Google still keeps joining of new user closed. It is very important sender of the invitation not to delete invitation share, because if it is deleted the link of invitation is empty.
06/07/2011 [18:40] (GMT+3)
Invitations come with long delay, but registration is currently suspended … please be patient.
07/07/2011 [03:40] (GMT+3)